Every life is made in the image of God.
As a body of believers, we are committed to serving those in need.
We serve others, meet needs, and build relationships in order to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the darkest places locally and globally.
Steps for Getting Connected:
- Pray that God would align your heart with His purposes.
- Visit the CP website or App.
- Review our ministry partners mission and needs, visit our “Serve Now” calendar, and watch for upcoming CP Serve events.
- Select an opportunity to serve.
- Contact the ministry partner to go through their volunteer screening process or sign-up and start serving as appropriate.
- Engage others in serving with you.
- Stop by the Connect desk or email LocalMinisitries@churchproject.org if you have questions, need additional information, or assistance connecting to a ministry partner.
Help us help you get connected to the serving opportunities that fit you best. Go to churchprojectonline.com and update your profile with your current contact information, skills, abilities, and gifts. Manage your personal communication settings to allow for texts and emails so you never miss an opportunity to serve.
How to Update your profile.
Login to churchprojectonline.com (If a first-time user click “signup” to create or activate an account).
Once logged in:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the color banner across the main part of your profile page, use the EDIT button to update your current contact information.
In the same banner, click on the ··· icon to update your Communication Preferences and your My Fit profile.