Celebrate Me! is a day hosted by Angel Reach where we come together as a community and shower our teens in foster care with encouragement, hope, and moments they will never forget.
Saturday, November 4, 2017, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Loft at The Woodlands United Methodist Church
For this day to be a success, WE NEED YOU! We hope to have 250 teens in attendance. There are several ways you can get involved:
Volunteer Saturday, November 4! We need 75-100 volunteers!
- Donations of gently used books for teenagers and young adults.
- Donations of unused adult coloring books and colored pencils.
- New hygiene items: shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, deodorant (boys/girls), toothbrushes, toothpaste, 1-gallon zip lock bags
- Raffle Items - $25 gift cards to Target, Walmart, Visa gift cards, Chic-fil-A gift cards.
- Shoes – $45 a pair (We only have 88 more shoes to purchase!)
If you wish to donate online, click to visit our website below, donate and specify under the description: Celebrate Me! and then add the amount you'd like to contribute.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please e-mail Elizabeth Chappell at ARCelebrateMe@gmail.com or call (832) 725-3265.