“Disclaimer: The information below is not a recommendation from Church Project, but information that you may or may not find useful for your situation. All information is provided in good faith and all sources and information should be checked for validity and accuracy."
- FIRST DO THIS: Everyone who has experienced ANY loss, cost, or has been evacuated. Even if you have insurance, you must register here.
- More specialized FEMA information if you have questions
- Harris County information (debris pickup, damage assessment, questions)
- Montgomery County Information (debris pickup, damage assessment, questions)
- City of Conroe storm information
- Video for how to separate your debris
- FREE LEGAL ADVICE FOR HURRICANE HARVEY VICTIMS
- Hurricane Harvey boil water notices (mostly Harris County)
- Montgomery County Donation Hub (where to donate)
- INFORMATION ON SCAMMERS
- Montgomery County debris pickup schedule (will change as needs change)
- Press Release from Harris County as of 9/1/2017
- Donations and Volunteer
- Moody National Bank has a special quick and simple loan product for individuals and companies affected by Hurricane Harvey. Loans are approved quickly and can be unsecured at 4% on a 180 day single pay note. The purpose is to help get people and businesses moving ahead while waiting for insurance or FEMA help. Credit information and use of proceeds are required as well as very simple loan paperwork. Please contact any Moody National Bank branch reference “Church Project”
Twitter info for Montgomery County Emergency Management and Harris County Emergency Management. Press releases are done through Twitter from both organizations. Many times when you can’t get an answer on the phone you can find the answer on their sites.
@MCOEM (Montgomery County)
@READYHARRIS (Harris County)