APRIL 27-29 | PINE COVE CRIER CREEK | $175 EARLY BIRD RATE
Women's Retreat: A meaningful and fun weekend that will encourage your soul as we gather with other Church Project women to connect deeply with God and each other. Through inspiring teaching sessions, worship, prayer, conversation groups and individual time just for you, we’ll focus on who God is and what it means to reflect His image in everything we do. Together, we'll learn more of who He is to better understand who we are.
- When: Friday, April 27th - Sunday, April 29th, 2018
- Where: Pine Cove/Crier Creek Ranch in Columbus, Texas – a retreat center especially designed to facilitate deeper community and spiritual formation.
- Cost: $175 | Includes lodging, Saturday and Sunday meals, activities, retreat shirt and swag bag.
- Space is limited to 120 women. Priority is given to women who attend or are connected to Church Project.
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 31, 2018.
- Retreat Begins: Check-In & Welcome Gathering | Friday 4/27 from 5-7pm
Retreat Ends: Sunday 4/29 @11:30 am
Any questions, please email our Women’s Pastor, Tia Plum | email@example.com